Re: [corona-dev] Poject container viewer pages.

I was rather thinking of the first approach. For me it seems to be more natural. I suppose that the handleProjectEvent() would be defined in IProjectContainerPage rather than AbstractProjectContainerPage, doesn't it?

If you want we can handle this task.

Marcin

* The ProjectContainerViewer would register a collaboration event
subscription, using a filter to only receive events for the Projects it
is interested in.
* For each ProjectEvent, the ProjectContainerViewer would iterate over
the list of extension-point pages and invoke the handleProjectEvent()
(to be) defined in AbstractProjectContainerPage.
* Each extension-point page that is interested in the ProjectEvent would
override the handleProjectEvent() method.

An alternative approach is to have each extension-point page register
its own ProjectEvent subscription.