From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wright, Jim
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 12:04 PM
To: Corona development
Subject: RE: [corona-dev] Poject container viewer pages.

I have not had a chance to review all of Dennis changes to the project
container view.

To create a new Project Container View, you should be able to add it to
the extension point and extend ProjectContainerPage.

While the sample was a WebBrowser, fixed pages should be easily added.

I while check the changes Dennis made.

JimW