Re: [corona-dev] ProjectContainer Definition

    * URL of Project’s CVS repository
          o i.e. cvs:// :pserver:dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
            /cvsroot/technology (Valid URL ???)

From my perspective it would be better if versioning repository (not necessary CVS) would be storred in the same format as team repository project export. It is a nature that handles the repository and project reference string. An example of CVS: CVS nature: /org.eclipse.team.cvs.core.cvsnature/, and project reference: /1.0,:ext:dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/technology,org.eclipse.corona/plugins/org.eclipse.corona.client.ecf,org.eclipse.corona.client.ecf/

If we use the cvs://.... style we would have to make a match between Eclipse repository provider and our URL representation.

To build collaboration id I used format "nature" : "reference". I'm not sure, but I think it fallows the URI definition. The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it.

Back to the top