From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcin Okraszewski
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 8:44 AM
To: Corona development
Subject: Re: [corona-dev] Problems with ECF >= 0.8.1

I think we should first make the demo available and then start fallowing
the ECF. Otherwise it might be a never ending story.

Marcin

O'Flynn, Dennis napisał(a):

We will need to refactor the Corona client code to comply with ECF.
The question is: should this be done before the demo is made available.
If not, the demo can only be used with ECF v0.8.0 or older.