RE: [cobol-dev] COBOL out of Interest

I'm certainly interested;  I will DL and try it as soon as I resolve a
virus problem with IE.

-----Original Message-----
From: cobol-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cobol-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jens Doll
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 00:25
To: cobol-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cobol-dev] COBOL out of Interest

Hello all,

haven't heard of you for a long time! Therefore I come to the
conclusion, that you aren't interested in the Cobol-IDE any longer. No
wonder, because there has never been a working version of this software
since I joined the mailing list  in 2003. The original programmers
either did not do what they promised or did so and now hide their code
somewhere. Also the commiters had a hard time in finding something to
offer to the public. Some advisers influenced the project, which might
be a reason for what we have now: nothing works here with COBOL and
Eclipse. On the other hand I know of and have heard of
COBOL-Eclipse-plugins in operation. Starting from the scratch was never
effectively possible here, because there was no initial version to start

with. Maybe the problem lies in the column orientation of a widely used
COBOL dialect. I myself did my work and have a working COBOL editor and
navigator now

http://cococo.de/Context_IT_GmbH/index.jsp?content=elbe

and I'd be interested in a feedback, if you take a look at it.

Greetings,
Jens