RE: [cobol-dev] COBOL out of Interest

Wally, Jens,

The "Eclipse Foundation" does not lead, manage or staff projects. The
effectiveness of the COBOL project is dependent upon the contributions of
folks like you.

It is pretty clear that his project is dead in its current form.

If there is interest in supporting an Eclipse-based COBOL tooling project at
the Eclipse Foundation, we would happily work with you to either (a) restart
this project with a new set of committers or (b) facilitate the creation of
a new competing project where a new community can gather.

If you're serious about picking up this ball, please let us know what we can
do to help.

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,]
Eclipse Foundation