Re: [cobol-dev] Using CBR_ATTACH_TOOL Option

Hello Ahmad,

Although the open source COBOL IDE doesn't support remote debug function,
but local attach debug may be possible. I have no way to confirm your
inquiry just now so please give me a few days.

If you are OK, let me know which version of Fujitsu NetCOBOL you
are using. Windows? or Linux?

Best regards,
Tetsuya Suehisa