Re: [cobol-dev] Help Eclipse COBOL Plugin

Hello Stephan,

Thank you for using COBOL Plugin.
You can use the file which extension is other than ".cob".
Configure file association setting according to the following
procedures.

Open Preferences dialog from Window menu, select General - Appearance -
Content Types from the left pane. Select COBOL from the right upper
pane then file extensions associated with COBOL editor will be displayed
in the lower pane. Push Add button and add "*.eco" extension from the
popup dialog.

Select General - Appearance - Editors - File Associations from the
left pane in the Preference dialog. While COBOL Editor is selected in
the lower pane, push upper Add button in order to add File type.
Input "*.eco" extension in the popup dialog and push OK then file
association setting is completed.

Note that COBOL Source file creation dialog(New COBOL Source) does
not support file extensions other than ".cob".

--
Best regards,
Tetsuya