Re: [cobol-dev] Problem creating a project or opening a cobol file

Hello Leonardo, Jens

I'm a member of the COBOL Project.
The COBOL Plugin(3.0 Beta-2) only supports until eclipse 3.0.1.
Of course we think it is a big broblem but we have very limited
number of programmers in charge so that we haven't been updating
it until now.
As Jens says we might reconsider to carry on this project or not,
before that, we are planning to issue new version of COBOL Plugin
on late summer, on Linux and maybe on Windows platform.

regards,
Tetsuya