[cobol-dev] Problem creating a project or opening a cobol file

Hi, my name is Leonardo and I´m new here. I would like your advices.

I´ve downloaded the COBOL Plug-in 3.0 Beta-2 for Windows but i´am having some problems.

My OS is Win XP pro SP II and my eclipse is the Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers version is 3.3.2

When i try to create a COBOL project a screen error appears with this message:

An error has occurred. See error log for more details.
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEWorkbenchMessages.getString(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;

One similar thing happens when i try to open a COBOL Source:

An error has occurred. See error log for more details.
org/eclipse/core/internal/runtime/Assert

Someone know why is happening this and what i need to fix it?

Thanks,

Leonardo Meurer

Back to the top