RE: [cobol-dev] plug-in roadmap

Philippe,

I agree. I've talked to the Tools PMC leader and he and I are very
interested in doing what we can to get new committers and new community
pushing this project forward.

So who wants to put their name forward as a potential new committer for this
project? Please respond on this list, with a cc to the Tools PMC list.

Mike Milinkovich
Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228
Mobile: +1.613.220.3223
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx