From: cobol-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cobol-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Benbenek, Waldyn J
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 7:11 PM
To: Development discussions about the COBOL IDE for Eclipse.
Subject: RE: [cobol-dev] plug-in roadmap

A number of us have been updating the COBOL Tool kit on our own.  There
was a set of fixes offered over the list serve to update to make it work
with 3.2.  3.3 had a few adjustments as well.  The committers have been
unwilling to formally integrate the changes and release a new version.

Currently, we have our own version running.  All we really care about is
the editor and we have made a number of fixes to that.  The COBOL
feature is heavily oriented to Fujitsu COBOL and the committers don't
seem to want to change that either.

Good luck,

Waldyn Benbenek