[cobol-dev] plugin roadmap

Dear dev team,

My name is Alex and I’m currently looking for an Eclipse plug-in for our Cobol developers that will support MF-Cobol on various platforms like HP-UX, Solaris and AIX and will include editor with syntax highlighting, code formatting, content assist, etc. and with local/remote debug capabilities.

I have few questions:

  1. Is your project still alive since the last release was about 2 years ago?
  2. If the answer is yes then what is your roadmap?
  3. Are you planning to support Micro Focus Cobol?
  4. Are you planning to support HP-UX and AIX?
  5. Are you planning to implement remote debugging?

Thank you in advance

Alexander Troyanovsky

Portfolio Development Unit - Foundations

Amdocs System Configurator (ASC)

Raanana, Israel.

+972-9-7760045 (desk)

+972-52-6815400 (cell)

AMDOCS > CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SYSTEMS INNOVATION