From: cobol-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of jd@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon 7/23/2007 11:37 AM
To: Development discussions about the COBOL IDE for Eclipse.
Subject: Re: [cobol-dev] COBOL plugin & COBOL parsing

Hello Dmitry,

these features are planned:

a) what language does the plugin support?
mainframe COBOL
b) are embedded SQL, CICS and DLI supported?
yes
c) is the source code for the plugin downloadable or will it be?
no reply
d) is the javadoc of the plugin classes available?
no reply
e) does the COBOL parser that the plugin have expose the ability for
its caller to invoke it from outside of the plugin framework and use
it as an API?
why take it away from here?

Regards
Jens