Re: [cobol-dev] contribute fixes?

Hello Erik,

My name is Hisanori Moriguchi, committer of COBOL IDE Project, Fujitsu Limited, Japan.

Is Parse of COBOL supported? Is parser of other languages supported?
If it is possible, would you like to inform the detail information
about extension points for "enhancing" the parser?

> Hi,
>
> I’m planning to use the nice source editor as basis for interactive
> reverse engineering tools.
> To start, I’ve been hacking the code to make the editor work in
> Eclipse 3.2 and so far so good.
> Next, I’d like to add some extension points for “enhancing” the
> parser and be able to parse more stuff than the current parser (and
> also add annotations).
> There seems to be a serious community interest in having the plugin
> run in Eclipse 3.2 so I was wondering if there would be any way to
> contribute my code?
>
> Regards,
>
> Erik Putrycz, Ph.D - Research Associate / erik.putrycz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> / (613) 990 0681
> Institute for Information Technology - Software Engineering Group
> National Research Council, Canada - Building M-50, 1200 Montreal Road
> Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA K1A 0R6

Best regards,

Hisanori Moriguchi, committer of COBOL IDE Project

Back to the top