[cobol-dev] contribute fixes?

Hi,

I’m planning to use the nice source editor as basis for interactive reverse engineering tools.

To start, I’ve been hacking the code to make the editor work in Eclipse 3.2 and so far so good.

Next, I’d like to add some extension points for “enhancing” the parser and be able to parse more stuff than the current parser (and also add annotations).

There seems to be a serious community interest in having the plugin run in Eclipse 3.2 so I was wondering if there would be any way to contribute my code?

Regards,

Erik Putrycz, Ph.D - Research Associate / erik.putrycz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / (613) 990 0681

Institute for Information Technology - Software Engineering Group

National Research Council, Canada - Building M-50, 1200 Montreal Road

Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA K1A 0R6

Back to the top