[cobol-dev] Fw: [tools-pmc] New COBOL committers vote summary

Congratulations to Hisanori Moriguchi and  Keiichi Ida on becoming the COBOL project's newest committers.

The Tools PMC has approved the nominations and your accounts will be provisioned shortly.

John

----- Forwarded by John Duimovich/Ottawa/IBM on 05/01/2006 03:52 PM -----
Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/01/2006 03:34 PM

Please respond to
Tools PMC mailing list

cc
Subject
RE: [tools-pmc] New COBOL committers vote summary

+1.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC member
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com