[cobol-dev] Vote for New Committer

Dear COBOL project committers,

  This is an email to request your vote on our
recommendation of new committers for COBOL project.

  I would like to nominate Hisanori Moriguchi and
Keiichi Ida as committers for the COBOL project.
  Both are willing to contribute to COBOL project
development.  In the past three months, both have
been actively working on the COBOL plugin upgrage
development work for Eclipse.

  The case for granting Moriguchi and Ida commit
rights on the COBOL project are set out below.

If you are in favor, please respond by voting '+1'
If you are in opposition, please respond by voting '-1'
You may abstain by voting '0'.

Please respond with your votes in the next 3 days.

This vote is for existing committers on the COBOL
project only.

I'll start: (Both) +1

Thanks

Hiroyuki Inaba