RE: [cobol-dev] Cobol in 3.1

Dear Jana, Waldyn, James, and All

FUJITSU NetCOBOL is necessary to compile, run and debug.
If it is edit of COBOL source only, the compiler and library are
unnecessary.

Yesterday, the COBOL plug-in source codes for Eclipse 3.1
ware committed to the CVS repository.
However, the update for the Quick Diff function is an incomplete.

Thanks and regards,

Hiroyuki Inaba