Re: [cobol-dev] Cobol in 3.1

I finally got it downloaded, installed and am still playing around with it,
1. When I coed up a simple "hello. world" program, an try and run it
as a COBOL application, i get "Target application not found" . I am
assuming that this because I doe not have NET COBOL installed on my
machine. Does anyone know who much this is?  I found Fujitsu website,
but did not see a price on it.
2. It took me a while  to figure out how to get it installed. Maybe
someone (moi?) needs to be put together  an installation guide. I had
assumed that just needed to unzip the files and put them in the
correct places.  I needed to get the Emf plug in and that did the
trick. I was thinking something like what
EPIC(www.e-p-i-c.sourceforge.net) has set up on their site.
3. Noticed that is no highlighting for "suspicious" code like the
underling in java.
I'll try and post more  when I have more time to work with it.
Thanks,
Jana