Re: [cobol-dev] Cobol plugin installation

Hello Jake,

there is only an IDE for COBOL in Eclipse. You need a compiler($) from
somewhere else...

Regards
JD

Jake Wharton <jakewharton@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cobol-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
25.01.2005 16:16
Please respond to
cobol-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Eclipse: COBOL" <cobol-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[cobol-dev] Cobol plugin installation

I'm trying to get COBOL in eclipse to work. I've downloaded both .zip
files, unzipped them, and moved them into their own directory.  I then
added that directory as a new extension location and it read "Eclipse
COBOL Platform 2.0.1".  In the properties dialog for this the status
says that it's configured properly yet I can't seem to figure out how
to start a new COBOL project. Is there a step I missed or extra
configuration needed?

Jake Wharton