De : Jens.Doll@xxxxxxxx [mailto:Jens.Doll@xxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : vendredi 27 août 2004 9:00
À : cobol-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [cobol-dev] Remote Compilation

Hello Sergey,

I can imagine a solution, where you do not differ between local and remote files/libraries. An extended filedialogue could contain the server name, which is empty for local files/libraries. In addition I would like to see the build output integrated, which means to interpret the compiler and linker messages and show them in the corresponding position of the built source file.

Regards
Jens

Back to the top