RE: [cobol-dev] Public CVS/Subversion access to the project

Dear Darko

> is there any public  access to the sources
> of the current work available?

COBOL plug-in is rewriting it from eclipse 2.0 to 2.1.
The one under rewriting is committed in HEAD.
Rewriting might be completed at about the end of April.

The source of 1.0.0 is beta1 of the branch.
Please see following page.

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextools.cgi/~checkout~/cobol-home/sources/
download.html

Note;	The source of NetCOBOL Example UI plug-in has
	not been opened to the public.

Regards

Hiroyuki Inaba