Re: [cme-users] CME in Eclipse

Hi Albert,

Are you running on Windows or on Linux?  The reason I ask is that there was a known problem with composition in CME 0.2.0 on Linux.  Otherwise could you possibly have a look in your error log and see if there is a stack trace for that NullPointerException and send it to me?

Thanks,

Sian

Albert Bachand <albertb@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cme-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

28/02/2005 14:33

Please respond to
cme-users

cme-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [cme-users] CME in Eclipse

Hi Sian,

Thank you for your reply. I tried your solution and started eclipse
with the JDK's javaw but I still get the same behaviour. I then tried
starting eclipse with java.exe to see if anything is outputted to the
console and this is what I get whenever I press the Finish button:

Unhandled event loop exception
Reason:
java.lang.NullPointerException

Any ideas?