Re: [cme-users] CME in Eclipse

Hi Albert,

You need to be running Eclipse with an SDK rather than a JRE.  You can do this by starting eclipse with the arguments  -vm c:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\bin\javaw (where j2sdk1.4.2_05 is the directory in which you have a Java SDK installed.  In Windows you can edit the shortcut to the program by right clicking and then clicking 'Properties' and pasting the above into the "Target" field after "..eclipse.exe".  Alternatively you can append the location of your SDK installation to your 'Path' environment variable via Control Panel > System or on the command line.

Hope this helps,

Sian

Albert Bachand <albertb@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cme-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

28/02/2005 12:24

Please respond to
cme-users

cme-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cme-users] CME in Eclipse

Hello,

I'm having some trouble running the CME in Eclipse. I can build
queries and model concerns without any trouble but I can't compose any
concerns. When I get to the last page of the "Compose Concern" wizard
and click Finish, nothing happens. The dialog stays there and I'm
forced to click Cancel to dismiss it. If I then open Explorer, I can
see that a new Eclipse project was created but it is empty. The
behaviour is always the same regardless of the concerns I am trying to
compose. Am I doing something wrong? I'm using Eclipse 3.0.1 and CME
0.2.0 on Windows XP with JDK 1.5.

Regards,
Albert