[cme-users] UI not showing "Contained Relationships" for concerns: bug or feature?

Hi All,

I'm building a concern model using the Conman API.  I create some concerns (as ConcernContexts) and add those to my model; that works and displays properly.  Then I create some relationships between these concerns (i.e., with the ConcernContexts as endpoints); that also works.  If I add the relationships to the concerns as elements (e.g., myConcern.add(myRelationship), then the relationship shows up in the tree view of the concern space, displayed properly.  This is all fine, as far as it goes.

The problem turns up if I add the relationships to the concerns as relationships (e.g., myConcern.addRelationship(myRelationship).  Then the relationships do not show up under the concern in the tree view.  Actually, no "Contained Relationships" folder shows up under the concern.  The effect I am trying to achieve is to have a "Contained Relationships" folder under those concerns for which I have created and added relationships, just as there is such a folder for the space as a whole (or just as there is a "Relationships" folder for units).

I've looked around in the UI code a bit but haven't been able to find anything that would seem to control this simply.  Is there a property I should be setting for these concerns?  Is there a filter that I need to turn off?  If it matters (which I don't *think* it should), the relationships are of my own type, BinaryRelationship, which is actually a non-directed extension of DirectedRelationship).

I will appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks,

Stan

Back to the top