Re: [cme-users] Another query

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 17:21, Peri Tarr wrote:

> Didn't you mean && within(package net.jpmdesign..)?  I'm not sure what
> your query means as specified.  (What were you trying to do?)

Hmmm... doesn't do what I expected...

What I wanted was to find all executions of the method "execute" that
are within any package that starts with net.jpmdesign.

Unfortunately, even the query you provided does show me what I expected
as the attached screenshot shows.

	Juri

-----
Never be afraid to tell the world who you are. -- Anonymous