[cme-users] Syntax Error

Hi,

just a question... I had quite a few Syntax Errors when I messed up the
structure of a query, but none of the following queries raised such a
signal

enclosingType(call( * Cosmos.execute(..)))
EnclosingType(call( * Cosmos.execute(..)))
enlcosingType(call( * Cosmos.execute(..)))

You get the idea.

The queries returned no results, as we all knew they would... but they
also didn't raise an error because the construct "enclosingType" in all
its permutations is not known...
I would have expected someone telling me that I am using a vocabulary
that does not exist. ;-)

	Juri

-----
I'm a lucky guy, and I'm happy to be with the Yankees. And I want to
thank everyone for making this night necessary.
 -- Yogi Berra at a dinner in his honor

Back to the top