Re: [cme-users] Query Language NOT operator

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 20:22, Peri Tarr wrote:

Hi Peri,

> Well, I probed further, and your workaround is actually much easier
> and requires no patches (and the fundamental problem with the parser
> is much worse to work around).  Use "in" instead of "within", and your
> query should work (at least, it does not produce syntax errors--I
> don't have your code base, so I can't tell):

I just checked it and the results look fine to me, after I changed the
sequence in the extends to:

call( * Cosmos.execute(..)) && in(sourceof(relationship extends(class
Concern ,class *)))

but that was my own typo in the original message. Sorry for that.

Thank you for the quick response. :-)

	Juri

Back to the top