[cme-users] CME and Eclipse 3.0 m9

Hi! Just wondering how far anyone has gone with running CME on Eclipse 3.0
m9 in a development environment? I've just downloaded the latest copy of
everything and when I try to check the "automatically give all projects CME
nature" option in the CME preference pages, I get the following error:

Neither cmert.jar nor cme.jar can be located. This might lead to
compilation errors in code generated for constructors or method combination
graphs.

(other actions i.e. when you try composition also report that it can't find
cmert.jar nor cme.jar). This is just in my new m9 workspace, as the latest
copy of CME works fine in Eclipse v2.1.3 therefore not sure if:

   I'm doing something stupid and my setup is wrong
   It's an m9 thing that requires some extra set up
   It's a bug which only appears in m9.

Has anyone else tried CME with m9?

(note that building the concern model and running queries are working
fine).

Thanks,

Helen

Back to the top