Re: [cme-users] Help building concern model---can't locate any projects

Hi Matt,

Peri and I have been talking on the side. On her suggestion, I wiped my runtime-workspace clean and then imported the demo projects. It worked. Then I re-imported my old runtime-workspace projects and the cme plugin still worked. Finally, I removed the demo projects and everything's still fine.

So the moral of the story is that I got the plugin working by starting from a clean workspace.

I'll be playing around with the plugin for a bit. It looks great now! Thanks for your work.

--andrew

Matt Chapman wrote:

I can't reproduce these symptoms using Eclipse 3.0M8 with the demo projects from the repository, both when running the latest CVS version, and with the version on the update site. Although this environment is not as well tested as with Eclipse 2.1.3, it appears to be running okay in both cases -- we believe we've fixed the obvious problems. In addition to Peri's excellent suggestions, which projects are you using? If you haven't already could you try the demo projects, or even a simple HelloWorld project, in case there is something "unusual" about your projects.

Regards,

Matt.,

Back to the top