Re: [cme-users] Help building concern model---can't locate any projects

I can't reproduce these symptoms using Eclipse 3.0M8 with the demo
projects from the repository, both when running the latest CVS version,
and with the version on the update site. Although this environment is not
as well tested as with Eclipse 2.1.3, it appears to be running okay in
both cases -- we believe we've fixed the obvious problems. In addition to
Peri's excellent suggestions, which projects are you using? If you haven't
already could you try the demo projects, or even a simple HelloWorld
project, in case there is something "unusual" about your projects.

Regards,

Matt.,

--
Matt Chapman