Re: [cme-users] Help building concern model---can't locate any projects

Peri Tarr wrote:
> Have you added the CME nature to a couple of projects?

Ahhh. That did it. Thanks. However, I'm getting other problems. I'm using eclipse 3.0M8. Would it be best to wait until you have the plugin tested for M8?

Anyway, here's the problem:

After refreshing the concern explorer, the projects that I added a cme nature to are showing up, but only the project nodes themselves. None of the child artifacts (eg- java artifacts are showing up).

I am also getting the following warning in the console when I try to build the concern model: "Neither cmert.jar nor cme.jar can be located. This might lead to compilation errors in code generated for constructors or method combination graphs."

Could this warning be related to the previous problem?

Once again, if you think this is an M8-related problem, then I will wait for a later release.

thanks again,
--andrew

Back to the top