[cme-dev] Question about how to add new classifiers and relationships

Hi,

How can I add new classifiers and relationships names to the concern model and enable puma to use them in queries?
I have finished a loader for an aop language called JAsCo.The language is very similar to aspectJ but has a concepts that don't exist in aspectJ. One of them is the "connector" concept. I would like puma to be aware of that concept, so users can do queries like "connector *" and "relationship connects(connector *, aspect *)".
A connector in JAsCo seperates part of the pointcut expression from the aspect definition. So users can make for example a Logger aspect and connectors which define where the aspect advice should be executed.
I hope somebody has a solution to add new relationship names and types to puma.

If you're interested im my loader visit http://ssel.vub.ac.be/wiki/thesis0405:aop2a . If you have any comments on the loader don't hesitate to contact me.

greetings,
Len Feremans

P.S.:
I found some bugs in the CME. Sorry but I have no time to fix them.
*I think there's a bug in the Ant loader and that somethimes elements with a display-name that is null are created in the Unloaded space, which causes the GUI to display nothing after the Unloaded space was viewed.
*Queries don't work for methods returning primitive return types.

Back to the top