[cme-dev] extraction

Hi all,

I am a last year student computer science at the VUB (Free University of
Brussels). For my apprenticeship I have to provide support support for
extracting concerns towards JAsCo Artifacts in the CME.
(http://ssel.vub.ac.be/jasco)

I have been suffering on this issue for about 1 month now and the
deadline for this project is in about 1 month. The main problem is the
lack of information (I can only find a java-doc) about the CME in
general and specific about extraction.

Is there anybody who has been busy on the issue of extraction already
(the CME seems not te support it at all in this stage), or is there
anybody who can help me getting started?

At the moment I made a concern from the results of a query
(call (* log(*)). In this case the concern has 3 calls to methods.
I am now able to extract those parts of the strings from that
'concernElementSelected' wich are used to build the elements of that
<classname>.<method>". I cant find the arguments used in those methods
(only the type, not the value).

Any help or hints are appreciated.

a desperate student,
Karel