[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdtk-dev] Time to terminate CDTK?
- From: Mike Mayo <mike.mayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 20:37:54 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AQHMfIv6sKleTQ74ZEC4jKrTVVvCr5VgcxoA
- Thread-topic: [cdtk-dev] Time to terminate CDTK?
Yes, I think it's time to terminate CDTK.
On Sep 26, 2011, at 1:29 PM, Wayne Beaton wrote:
> Greetings CDTK members
> Unfortunately, it seems that this project is dead on arrival. Is it time
> to terminate and archive?
> Note that the Technology PMC has already added the project to the
> termination prospects for December 2011 . If nobody from the project
> intervenes, the Technology PMC will take care of the clean up.
>  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Technology/Subproject_Termination_Review_2011
> Wayne Beaton
> The Eclipse Foundation
> Twitter: @waynebeaton
> cdtk-dev mailing list
This email may include confidential information. If you received it in error, please delete it.