Re: [cdt-dev] CDT call Wednesday

Hello folks,

Sorry I wasn't able to attend the recent call - and thank you to John for recording the notes of the call (quoted below). See you all on Wednesday December 13th.

Actions from last meeting details

Language reviews outstanding (action: Torbjorn or Jonah)

Minutes

  • 2 pull requests for LSP - little progress this month
  • Interesting progress on Tycho reported at EclipseCon
  • Congratulations to Jonah on lifetime achievement award!
  • William reports progress on builder to generate compile_commands.json file from MBS project. Timescale ~1 month.

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com