Re: [cdt-dev] help

Hello,
I do not know about anything but would be interested in the solution as well.
What I found on the internet was the following:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/designs/Overview_of_Parsing

Me personally, I am normally using bison for parsing:

https://www.gnu.org/software/bison/manual/html_node/A-Simple-C_002b_002b-Example.html

Good luck and best regards

Philip.