Re: [cdt-dev] CDT call today

Hello folks,

Thanks for coming to the CDT call today.

Minutes

Action (Jonah):

  1. Move BREE to Java 17
  2. Prepare repo for CDT 11 - deadline is in time for 2022-12 M1 in late September
  3. Create “debug”, “build”, “editor”, “documentation” labels DONE - see the current set of labels
  4. Improve documentation about when to make issues and having PRs with good titles. Part of the solution is to add a “noteworthy” label. The noteworthy label has been done and applied to those issues/PRs that it applies to so far.

Also discussed was what deprecated code should be handled so we reviewed the deprecated/removals document. Some of the trivial stuff should just be done (like removing unused constants), but other items, like removing GnuMakefileGenerator isn’t planned for CDT 11.

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com