Re: [cdt-dev] Clone repo

Thanks Morty for updating the wiki.

Eclipse webmasters shutdown the git protocol last year sometime.

Jonah

On Wed., Jun. 1, 2022, 02:50 Moritz Strübe, <moritz.struebe@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey,

Git/SSH doesn't work for me either, but HTTP does:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git

More info can be found here:
https://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/

@Jonah: I'll update the wiki with the http version.

Morty

On 01.06.22 08:40, marco wrote:
> ACHTUNG: Diese E-Mail stammt von außerhalb der Organisation. Klicken
> Sie nicht auf Links und öffnen Sie keine Anhänge, es sei denn, Sie
> erkennen den Absender und wissen, dass der Inhalt sicher ist.
>

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to clone the repo from here
> git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git
> following instructions form here
> https://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development but I
> can't. Connection always goes in timeout. Is it changed anything?
>
> Thanks.

MATHEMA GmbH
Schillerstraße 14 | 90409 Nürnberg

Telefon: +49 (0)911 180778-50
E-Mail: moritz.struebe@xxxxxxxxxx | Web: www.mathema.de

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Hanke, Thomas Haug
Handelsregister: HR B 35517, Nürnberg/Bayern