Re: [cdt-dev] Docker build support now supports placing the files in WSL filesystem

Hi Morty,

That is great - I appreciate you making it explicit about the speed differences as I didn't know that.

Can you add to the N&N page[1] a short bit about this speed improvement?

Thanks
Jonah

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/NewIn107

~~~