Re: [cdt-dev] About Compile Makefile in CDT

Hi Hava,

That is a bit of a bigger question - CDI was replaced with DSF (specifically DSF-GDB when using GDB).

If you are very new to DSF, you may want to start with the https://help.eclipse.org/latest/topic/org.eclipse.cdt.doc.isv/guide/dsf/intro/dsf_programming_intro.html?cp=14_0_6 which covers the basics of DSF, and a while ago I did a training course on DSF-GDB which covers that same material and continues beyond that, you can see the code and powerpoint here https://github.com/jonahgraham/cdt-examples

If you have specific questions please let us know what you tried and we can help you resolve it (hopefully :-) - you may also find it useful to come to the CDT monthly call where a bunch of the active/knowledge CDT maintainers meet. Next call is tomorrow, see my other email to cdt-dev for info (or check out the wiki https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/calls)

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders