[cdt-dev] About GDB Version

Hi folks;

How can I establish a relationship between the CDT version and the GDB version? so I want to find the latest GDB version based on the cdt source codes I have and apply it, what do you think should I do? There are classes such as GDBControl_7_0, GDBControl_7_2 in the org.eclipse.cdt.ds.gdb package. First of all, what is the dsf package and what is it used for? Is the 7_0 information in the GDBControl classes included in this package GDB version information?

Thank you for your attention in advance,
best

Back to the top