Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse crash in debug mode.

On Fri, 17 Dec 2021 at 11:11, Batuhan DOĞAN <batuuhan.dogan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I have trouble with Eclipse IDE for Eclipse Committers v2021-09 and I don't know where can i post this issue, maybe there is someone may help me.
> I have RCP product. I debug this and new window is opened. Sometimes product window is not responding and eclipse (source code window) is closed but product window remains open. Could this deal with version of java or jre?
>
> Batuhan

This is the CDT dev list, but it doesn't sound like your problem is
related to CDT?

You may get more interesting responses from one of the platform or pde
lists, but you will need to include more information such as your
platform and architecture (e.g. Linux x86_64), which java version you
are using (e.g. 11, 17), interesting looking entries from your
workspace log and/or hs_pid*.log file if there was a JVM crash.

If you can reproduce the problem reliably, and can provide
step-by-step instructions and/or sample projects to do so, then filing
a bug would be the best thing to do.

I hope this points you in the right direction

--
Mat Booth
http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora

Back to the top