Re: [cdt-dev] Problem with latest CPP EPP and Docker terminal

Hi Jeff,

We can't really update EPP before 2022-03 (without a full respin) because I don't think it would be approved by the planning council to do a respin for this. It is possible to have a linuxtools service release with a p2.inf that adds the extra options though so Check for Updates could see it*. Alternatively ask users to downgrade to Java 11?

* Slight complication is that there is no linuxtools update site configured by default. There is a CDT one.

There is a separate conversation on whether adding those args is ok or iif fixing the code to not access JDK internals needs to be done.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders