[cdt-dev] API "break": new default method in IDocCommentViewerConfiguration

Hi,

I added a new default method to the IDocCommentViewerConfiguration interface in order to fix per-project settings for documentation. It’s technically flagged as an API break by CDT’s settings of API Tools but adding a default method to an interface is a bit debatable as API break.
In this case there is very little chance that anyone would already have such method signature that would clash with the new default method so I consider this a safe change. Let me know if this is a problem for M1.

Regards,

Marc-André

Back to the top