Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse/CDT, GDB and MacOS 11.4/BigSur

> On 29 Jun 2021, at 22:53, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> ... At the moment the builds are done on Linux ...

I don't know how these cross builds are done, but when building on native macOS it is quite tricky to create binaries that run on older macOS releases.

The Apple linker has some command line options to define the minimum supported release, but this is not guaranteed to work in all cases. Actually for my complex binary packages I could not make them work, and the safe way is to run the build exactly on the minimum supported release.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top