From: Sharon Corbett <sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 at 16:21
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] Eclipse IDE Working Group Steering Committee - Committer Member Election Announcement
To: <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

All;

We do not typically use this mailing list for working group election announcements; however, the Eclipse IDE Working Group Steering Committee has confirmed/approved the projects within the scope of the Working Group as the Eclipse IDE 2021-03 Projects (to be periodically reviewed for adjustments).

As this list of projects is numerous we wanted to communicate this election notice much more broadly to ensure committer members of the referenced projects understand they are eligible to participate and they will also serve as the constituency for the election (email ballots to follow in a couple of weeks).

To that end, please note the details of the election and should you wish to nominate/engage, please join the Eclipse IDE Working Group Mailing List as that is where the election communications will be posted.

Best Regards,

Sharon Corbett
Program Director, Working Group Operations
Eclipse Foundation