[cdt-dev] Can I sort CDT source templates to get my custom template the default one ?

Hello cdt forks,

Could you please help me to find out if there is a way to sort this templates from screenshort, when we create File from Template ?
The demo source code is https://github.com/lidiapopescu/eclipseDemo/

Suppose I would like to add some custom cdt templates.
Is there a way to control the order in which extensions points are loaded?
I need to put 'Demo C source template' at the top in drop down list, as default option.
Seems that this order is based on how the extensions are loaded.
When the Demo plugin is installed by end user, e.g. Install new Software, its extension point is always the last one in the list.

in
Platform.getExtensionRegistry().getConfigurationElementsFor("org.eclipse.ui.editors.templates");

image.png

Thank you in advance
Lidia

Back to the top