Re: [cdt-dev] CDT & WSL2-Docker

No ideas as I don't use Windows, but I read this concerning WSL volume paths and Docker (you probably did as well)

When using WSL, Docker for Windows expects you to supply your volume paths in a format that matches this: /c/Users/nick/dev/myapp.

But, WSL doesn’t work like that. Instead, it uses the /mnt/c/Users/nick/dev/myapp format. Honestly I think Docker should change their path to use /mnt/c because it’s more clear on what’s going on, but that’s a discussion for another time.

To get things to work for now, you have 2 options. If you’re running Windows 18.03 (Spring 2018) or newer you can configure WSL to mount at / instead of /mnt and you’re all done. If you’re running 17.09 (Fall 2017) you’ll need to do something else.

-- Jeff J.